We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

Monroe, Michigan
13 posts
Save Topic
SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

I will be heading to SMB in 3 weeks, just wondering what premium drinks does Secrets have to offer? And do they keep it in stock? I have been to other All inclusive's and they don't have much premium to offer, if they do it runs out really quick. Just wondering

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

Assuming you are talking about liquor here. You have these options

Tequila - Don Julio

Vodka - Grey Goose

Whiskey - Crown Royal

Gin - Tanquerary

Rum - Captain Morgan

Now, you have to ask for this or they will pour the cheap stuff by default, but all these are stocked.

In the preferred club they have even better stuff. Try the 1921 cream tequila over ice... Yum.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
95 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

Surfnorthwest...any other premium liquor suggestions for the Preferred Club Lounge?

BPT
Atlanta
Level Contributor
424 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

Can preferred club only get the "better stuff" in the lounge? Or at any bar?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,367 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

I think it is in the PC bar only. As far as I could see everyone is treated exactly the same with the exception of the Spa and the PC lounge in the resort

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

The preferred club simply has more option, not necessarily better. The ones I listed are available at all bars but the greater variety is in the preferred club.

Most of these brands may not be on display either, ask for what you want as they have a nice stash behind the bar in storage.

Another great after dinner drink was Mayan coffee with a shot of Bailey's and a shot of Grand Marnier

Many times the bartender can recommend something. Another highly recommend tequila for sipping is Agavero

Edited: 18 June 2014, 15:20
6. Re: SMB.... Premium Drink Selection?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma