We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Maroma Block 5

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
564 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Maroma Block 5

Has anyone stayed in this block and how did you find it? We upgraded to a honeymoon suite on the 3rd floor but won't get the room till Sunday.

Any feedback would be appreciated as always. The front desk man said that block just reopened due to renovations. I hope so we paid a pretty penny

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Maroma Block 5

Sun, I am so glad you were able to upgrade! We have stayed in room 501 (swim up) once and it was perfectly fine. My favorite swim up is 301. Due to physical limitations I have, we cannot stay above the ground floor. I am sure your new room will be lovely. You may not have that great of a view of the ocean due to the palm trees, but you may get lucky and they may not be that tall yet! Enjoy your visit!

texas
Level Contributor
844 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Maroma Block 5

have stayed on the 4th floor in building 5..it was lovely...they just put new thatched roofs on them when we were there in May :)

3. Re: El Dorado Maroma Block 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma