We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any NFL Games on TV?

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any NFL Games on TV?

So I know most would say watching a football game while on vacation is not even in their top 10 as far as priorities go. But for my soon to be wife and I, while on our honeymoon this upcoming September, we'd love to be able to watch our team play. Do they show, like maybe in the bars or something, any of the Nationally televised games? i.e. Thursday night, Sunday night, or Monday night? Thanks!! 33 days and counting!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,086 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Games will be on a a number of the beach bars plus sports bars on 5th avenue. The tequila barrel has sports book if you want to make a bet.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

I'm sorry guys and gals, I totally forgot to include the most important part, I meant are they ever showing at SMB? Sorry for any confusion.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Probably not but in Playa there are many spots to watch.

PG's Sandbox on 1st ave and Calle 26

Tequila Barrell on fifth and I believe between 10th and 12th Calle

EZ Sports Bar also on fifth ave. Multiple TV's at these locations and will put your game on for you.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Iv never seen American football I'm hoping to watch a. Game

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Thanks! I'll look into those places. The game I'm talking about watching is a Thursday night one, so it's the only game on that night.

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,679 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Good luck! See that CBS is giving their announcers the option of using the full name of the team.

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Wah Wah beach bar is also another great location to watch a game. Especially if walking off the beach. It is located on 2nd walking towards the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Wah Wah Beach Bar
Wah Wah Beach Bar
647 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

DLP, I don't care what they're announcers call em, as long as we get that W :-)

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

Their*

10. Re: Any NFL Games on TV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma