We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camden - Aug. 6th to Aug 9th

Which Camden hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
80 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Camden - Aug. 6th to Aug 9th

I will be in Camden next week. Is there anything going on in that area next week? e.g., Outdoor concert, egg festival, art show, blueberry festival etc.?

Any recommendations on the best way to see Puffins in the area?

Thanks.

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camden - Aug. 6th to Aug 9th

Hi Baxter,

Check out www.camdenmaine.org for all kinds of info about the area, festivals, restaurant and accomodations lists, etc. Good luck and let us know how your visit turned out :).

cozyharbor

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camden - Aug. 6th to Aug 9th

Just on option: About an hour south of Camden is New Harbor, and from there you can catch the Hardy Boys Puffin Watch boat which runs at 5:30 p.m. I called and made an advance reservation. You don't get to go to their nesting island and step out. You watch from the boat. And please...if waters are rough...strongly consider going another day...

My experience here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28940-i175-k13445…

3. Re: Camden - Aug. 6th to Aug 9th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Camden