We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beloin's in Camden - Too good to be true at these prices?

Which Camden hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New England
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Beloin's in Camden - Too good to be true at these prices?

I came across Beloin's and looked at the rates. Non ocean view rooms are as little as $64 in September! It sounds too good to be true. We want to visit the Camden area on a budget (certainly under $100 per night), is this our best bet?

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
444 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beloin's in Camden - Too good to be true at these prices?

I have stayed at Beloin's in the past, but only in the oceanview cottages. If you don't mind driving about 20 minutes or so , check out the area between Camden and Belfast. There are cottages that are part of Comfort Inn (I think that is the one). Go to the Camden,Rockport,Lincolnville website and also Belfast.

MicheleS stayed in Duck Trap and as I recall had no problems with her lodging.

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
444 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beloin's in Camden - Too good to be true at these prices?

DuncanH, I was wrong it is Colonial Gables. They do have rooms for under $100.00 and for just a few dollars more you can be in a cottage overlooking the Bay. Do check out the website. Just go to Belfast Maine and it will give you all types of lodging.

Belfast is one of my favortie towns, but Camden and Bar Harbor are probably my favorites as far as size goes.

3. Re: Beloin's in Camden - Too good to be true at these prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 19:27
Get answers to your questions about Camden