We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Captain Swift Inn

Which Camden hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
335 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Captain Swift Inn

Had a lovely time here. Linda and Norm make sure you enjoy your stay. You can walk into the main area of Camden from here. Breakfast was good and varied each day. I was glad that I booked a room (Hannah's) on the first level as the stairs are steep and have several turns to access upstairs. Hauling your luggage up and down those stairs could be iffy for some. I was able to use the ramp and roll directly into the room. Also, Hannah's room can be accessed without having to go into the main area of the house. I would definitely book this B&B again.

1. Re: Captain Swift Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Camden