We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for pretty tourable homes in/near Camden

Detroit
Level Contributor
606 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for pretty tourable homes in/near Camden

I'll be in Bar Harbor and Camden this summer and taking daytrips to some of the surrounding towns and parks from both. Often when I travel I find a pretty historic home where you can pay to take a tour. Do you know if there are any pretty tourable homes like this in or near Bar Harbor or Camden? Thanks.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,926 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for pretty tourable homes in/near Camden

Depending on the dates of your visit, the Camden Garden Club has a fund-raising "House Tour" scheduled for July 18th -- this is a one-day event dependent upon the cooperation of private homeowners... don't know of any day-to-day house tour opportunities in the Camden area.

2. Re: Looking for pretty tourable homes in/near Camden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 06:17