We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Los Angeles...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
restaurants

Please advise me a good restaurant with resonable price ?

Maine
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

Portland is the place for restaurants and just a short drive of about 15 minutes from Cape Elizabeth. Is Portland okay are does it have to be Cape Elizabeth?

What kind of food do you like? Are you looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner? What do you consider a reasonable price?

All that being said, the Good Table and the Lobster Shack at Two Lights are all that come to mind for me for Cape Elizabeth. I'm sure there is a restaurant in the Inn By the Sea in Cape but I would suspect that isn't affordable by most standards.

Portland would expand your options but again, more details needed.

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,792 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

I was going to make the same two recommendations for Cape. In South Portland, there's Joe's Boathouse and Saltwater Grille.

3. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2010, 07:25
Get answers to your questions about Cape Elizabeth