We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eastport,maine

Waco, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
eastport,maine

let me start by saying i have been going to this island city since the 1960s . not alot has changed in all those years (not a bad thing) we have made alot of friends here and always look forward to our next trip back. the sunrise over campobello is amazing,gotta be up early though. so much to see,the old sow whirlpool, the tremendous tides ,life in the slow lane for sure.whale watching with butch always lots of fun,and we always see whales,just a short sail out in the bay.we have always stayed at the seaview campground, our base of operations, pig roasts, clam bakes, fish fry,chicken bar b q . a great time enjoyed by all and a meal that cant be beat! so if you get the chance get to eastport,maine for a vacation of a lifetime, you will return again and again.feel free to to reply with any questions you might have,and i will do my best to point you in the right direction.good luck with your travels. kingofallcars@gmail.com

1. Re: eastport,maine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Eastport
More Eastport Topics