We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Former President

Sunman, Indiana
Level Contributor
119 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Former President

Does Goerge Bush Sr. still spend time in Kennebunkport?

palermo,maine
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Former President

I have no idea-----Walkers Point is interesting to look at anyway---

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Former President

Yes, definitely. Maybe someone who lives in the area will know more detail and post here.

Maine
Level Contributor
830 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Former President

Yes, he spends quite a bit of time there. But, it's not like his schedule is available. Why do you ask?

Sunman, Indiana
Level Contributor
119 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Former President

Because there are only so many Presidents and just the possibility of catching a glimpse of a President(even a former President) would be something I would never forget.

Besides, he was one of my favorite President's and if we are going to visit Kennebunkport it's nice to know that the possibilty exist that a person could get a glimpse of them.

Southern Maine
Level Contributor
648 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Former President

Yes and he's is usually around at the parade on Memorial Day. You know if he's in town because all the flags are flying at Walker's Point.

Maine
Level Contributor
830 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Former President

Saw both him and President Clinton at UNH's graduation on Saturday. (Bet they were both at Walker's Point for the weekend!) I was surprised how much he's aged since the last time I saw him. But, he is getting up there, and has been globe-trotting to beat the band.

7. Re: Former President

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Kennebunkport