We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kennebunkport in November - no food!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kennebunkport in November - no food!

We're planning to go to Kennebunkport next week but as we call the restaurants recommended by the reviewers on TP (Cap Porpoise, Mabels), they're all closed!

Can someone please suggest several good restaurants in Kennebunkport that are open in November?

Thanks so much!

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kennebunkport in November - no food!

I'm not sure where you called in Cape Porpoise, but Pier 77/The Ramp will be open:

http://www.pier77restaurant.com/

Open in Kennebunk and Kennebunkport: Allisson's, Federal Jack's, Hurricane, Grissini's, Bartley's Dockside and others.

Cape Elizabeth...
Destination Expert
for Portland, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kennebunkport in November - no food!

I love Pier 77.

If price is no object, go to The White Barn Inn. The food is some of the best in the world (I'm from France, so I dont say that lightly). Attempt not to pass out from shock at the bill....it can be quite the heart-attack but at least you'll die happy from the great food!

Central Maine
Level Contributor
451 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kennebunkport in November - no food!

Bandaloop in K'port and Local 50 in Kennebunk

Boston...
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kennebunkport in November - no food!

There are still a lot of great restaurants that are open in November -

The Kennebunkport Inn has great food at One Dock open Wednesday-Saturday for dinner, Bandaloop & Hurricane in Dock Square, 50 Local is a fabulous new restaurant in downtown Kennebunk....for more casual fare - Alisson's and Federal Jacks! Enjoy your visit!

5. Re: Kennebunkport in November - no food!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 05:16