We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls weekend in Kittery

Which Kittery hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Girls weekend in Kittery

HI, My high girlfriends and I are planning a girls weekend of shopping in Kittery. We are 20-something girls who would like to have some fun. I was wondering if there was a good wine bar, spa or any good insider info on Kittery you could give me. Thank you

Maine
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls weekend in Kittery

First off, Kittery is known for it's outlets, that's about it. There is only one spa that I know of

innatportsmouth.com/destination_spa_portsmou…

As a group of 20 somethings, your going to want to cross the bridge into Porstmouth, NH. Portsmouth has a great small downtown with bars and restaurants. Other than outlet shopping, and Fort Foster there's not much else to do in Kittery.

Maitland, FL
Level Contributor
430 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls weekend in Kittery

The Inn at Portsmouth Harbor is also a B&B and they do girl's weekend specials, I think. It would be a good location because you can just walk over the bridge and into Portsmouth for some night fun! The spa is great!

3. Re: Girls weekend in Kittery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2011, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Kittery
More Kittery Topics