We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perkins Cove in September

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Trumbull...
Level Contributor
645 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Perkins Cove in September

Are shops and restaurants still open during weekends in September? We wanted to drive up for an overnight with the kids, who have never been to Ogunquit. My husband and I were there a few years ago in August and it was wonderful, but I don't know if enough will be open to warrant a visit.

Maitland, FL
Level Contributor
430 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perkins Cove in September

Fall has gotten to be very popular so most things in Southern Maine remain open until after Colombus Day Weekend.

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
645 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perkins Cove in September

Great, thanks!

Montreal Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perkins Cove in September

We spend a week to 10 days in Ogunquit every September and have never had a problem with places being closed. It's a beautiful time of year to visit and far less crowded than that summer months. Enjoy!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perkins Cove in September

September is a great month to visit Ogunquit. We usually go in the midlle of summer then again in September when it's less crowded and more relaxed (although I should telling people that Sept is a great time to go or it may start to become crowded).

Anyway, everything is open

5. Re: Perkins Cove in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 00:18