We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Lobster (Chauncy Creek)

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FT Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Lobster (Chauncy Creek)

Without a doubt for whole lobster or lobster roll. Chauncey Creek in Kittery Point I've seen this place posted before and the poster didn't lie. It's very laid back casual on the creek with picnic tables and not to much else but the best tastng lobster you will every have guaranteed. This time of year there on a very limited schedule and they close down on 10/12 for the winter. We were just there on 9/16.

California
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Lobster (Chauncy Creek)

I have to agree on one point, and disagree on the other!

Chauncey Creek is a gem as far as the location goes -- tucked away, and right on the water. Very casual and laid back -- you can bring your own beverages, including beer and wine.

To be honest, though, I don't care much for their lobster rolls -- plenty of tasty lobster, but they're served on a hamburger bun. I have to have the grilled hot dog type bun myself -- the hamburger bun doesn't cut it for me! Even so, we still go there at least once every year during our annual summer trip to Ogunquit -- the location can't be beat.

Diane

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Lobster (Chauncy Creek)

Yeh, as far as location goes, this is a sweet lobster pound. For most folks, tho, I would be afraid it would be a challenge to find.

I've never eaten there. The one time I thought I was going to be able to stop there, they were closed for a private party. :(

Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit
Recent Conversations