We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ogunquit in mid April

Boston
Level Contributor
142 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Ogunquit in mid April

We have been going to Ogunquit for our Anniversary (Patriot's Day) for the past few years and will be celebrating our 40th there in April. Our problem is finding good dining...any suggestions? Would like to go someplace nice for anniv, then other less expensive options...thanks in advance

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
Level Contributor
2,267 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

Congrats on your 40th. How about Angelina's or Five-O? Check the restaurant reviews here and there are many many options for good and great dining!

Montreal Canada
Level Contributor
406 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

For your anniversary dinner, Bintliffs or Clay Hill Farm are both excellent choices.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,866 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

For something as special as a 40th, I'd vote for Clay Hill Farm...

Check this out:

www.clayhillfarm.com/index.php?action=general

Boston
Level Contributor
142 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

Thanks so much, Clay Hill Farms looks great for the Anniversary, I don't think Blittiffs will be open while I'm there. Do you have any suggestions for a more casual dinner for other nights?

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,866 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

Think you'll find Clay Hill a great place for Anniv. dinner. Sorry I can't help with casual dining around Ogunquit in April. We don't generally go down there that time of year....but have used Clay Hill for "special occasions" and wanted to make sure you knew about it. Suspect some of the Destination Experts closer to southern Maine will chime in soon with recommendations. If not, try a new posting that mentions "Ogunquit Restaurants in April" in the title and see if that helps.

Maitland, FL
Level Contributor
431 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

We love Clay Hill Farm and have gone there often for Special Occassion meals.

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
Level Contributor
2,267 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

Yes! Clay Hill farm is awesome. My daughter had her wedding there and the food is wonderful.

Been there for many a dinner as well, great service. i was sorry to see their sister disappear (the Grey Gull) as that was a great restaurant with wonerful views .

8. Re: Ogunquit in mid April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit
Recent Conversations