We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which section of Meadowmere resort

Boston...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Which section of Meadowmere resort

Hi. We are thinking of staying at Meadowmere resort sept 5-7. We are looking to be in a quieter section of the hotel, as it is only my husband and I. Which area would be better, main resort or south meadow? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Meadowmere Resort
Meadowmere Resort
1,075 Reviews
Ogunquit, ME
Ogunquit
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

Hi Meb1957! Happy to help! The Main building would put you close to the indoor pool and west meadow pub, where our seasonal breakfast is. The South Meadow puts you close to the Roman Spa and fitness center. The sections are right next to each other, so you really are in the middle of the many amenities. since quiet is key, give the South Meadow a go - it has lots of rooms choices too. Thanks! Hope you have a great stay!

Boston...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

Thank you for your reply. A friend told me most of the rooms in the main resort have been renovated in the past few years, have the rooms in the south meadow been renovated also?

Mary

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,456 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

We have been staying at Meadowmere for decades. You will be pleased. South Meadow is one of the 'newer' buildings and is lovely. I would request top floor.

Mentioned in this post
Meadowmere Resort
Meadowmere Resort
1,075 Reviews
Ogunquit, ME
Ogunquit
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

Hi Meb1957! South Meadow is a great - it also has received updates, just before the Main building. Many people consider the Main and South the same since they connected. Mahj - thank you for you post and for being a fan! The top floor recommendation is a good one for quiet and we are always happy to put a request on a reservation!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,656 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

South Meadowmer as far as Im concerned is the building to be in, you dont want to be in the East building since your removed from the main building and its amenities, the South building is attached to everything.

I had the pleasure of staying here a few nights recently when our main hotel that we usually stay at was booked. Meadowmer is a wonderful place especially for children since they have great amenities for the kids such as movies in there movie room, indoor and outdoor pools, a Continental breakfast, an arcade and a pub to grab a bite to eat on grounds which is a big plus and you can order while out at the pool.

Additional amenities are a good size Roman Spa, fitness center and Jacuzzis.

We were on the bottom floor in a room that was located next to the Roman Spa which was nice if you wanted to use it. Our stay was nice and would recommend it to others.

My Daughter and Grand kids are there now as Im typing this.

The location into town is what I would call walk able, not that I would want to do it two or three times a day but, you can park for free at night after 6pm in the public lots in town. There is a road in back of the Meadowmere that you can walk, it will take you directly to Shore road and the beginning of the Marginal Way.

Have fun, Im going to be in town the 3rd and 4th of Sept with the wife, one of our favorite weekends of the summer. Just spent two beautiful days on the beach in Ogunquit this week, was packed with people.

Mentioned in this post
Meadowmere Resort
Meadowmere Resort
1,075 Reviews
Ogunquit, ME
Marginal Way
Marginal Way
4,367 Reviews
Ogunquit, ME
Ogunquit
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

Thanks TheDiceMan! Have a great trip in September!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,656 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

" Thanks TheDiceMan! Have a great trip in September "

I think it great that you guys/girls take the time to post back to people, before I even stayed at your place I heard from many that service was a top priority at Meadowmere and I found that to be true with my stay, Im sure my Daughter will say the same. Your resort has it all, you run a class act.

Mentioned in this post
Meadowmere Resort
Meadowmere Resort
1,075 Reviews
Ogunquit, ME
Boston...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

Thanks everybody, south meadow it is! Looking forward to it.

Ogunquit
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

Wow - thanks DiceMan! It just seems right to take the time to acknowledge guests who take the time! Keep us posted on how your daughter stay was. We'd love to hear from her.

Meb1957 - thank you! We hope you enjoy the location (be sure to hop in the Roman Spa. It's a treat!). Any other questions, let us know! Happy to help!

Smithtown, New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which section of Meadowmere resort

What about the West rooms? We have booked fireplace suite in West area and I haven't seen much about this section. Thanks!