We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help 2 many choices

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Help 2 many choices

Am looking at the Seaview Morel and Junniper Inn about 90$ per night.. WOuld love place on the water but can only find at 150$ and up.. Any ideas. 2 Seniors not fussy Clean room good location to walk everywhere. Thanks

Montreal Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help 2 many choices

The Sea View does have a view of the sea, but it is quite a walk into town and the beach.

Juniper Hill Inn is excellent and only a nice 10 minute walk to the beach and 5 minute walk into town.

You may also want to look at Studio East Motel. Clean, inexpensive, and an easy walk to everywhere.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help 2 many choices

Both are decent But no ocean views with Juniper, I would positively give the edge to Juniper Hill because its closer and very walk able to town, restaurants, shops and the main beach. I don’t think Seaview has an indoor pool whereas Juniper does if you need one.

Some pictures of Juniper Hill I took this summer.

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC01555.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC01556.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC01558.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC01553.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC01560.jpg

Also check the prices and look into Terrace by the Sea, nice ocean views, close to all.

http://www.terracebythesea.com/

Picture

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC00971.jpg

Also check the prices and look into Sea Chambers, also has a nice view, close to all.

http://www.seachambers.com/

Another place you might want to look at is Seacastles, some rooms have ocean views, also in the heart of twon close to all.

Pictures

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC00997.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC00998.jpg

Edited: 22 August 2012, 17:32
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help 2 many choices

Thanks Will look into all or them.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help 2 many choices

I think the Sea Chambers will work I really want ocean view so I guess will pay the 140$.. Looks like the best for the price Thansk all my TA friends

Boston...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help 2 many choices

Sea View does not have much of an ocean view. Should not be allowed to have that name :-)

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help 2 many choices

" I think the Sea Chambers will work I really want ocean view so I guess will pay the 140$.. Looks like the best for the price Thansk all my TA friends"

When are you coming to Ogunquit.

It should work, its on Shore Road steps away from everything, beautiful views of the ocean the river and the bridge leading to the beach. They also have a continental breakfast.

Some pictures of the place and the Views you will have.

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC00718.jpg

Looking at Seachambers from the beach

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC01028.jpg

Seachambers

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC00946.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…DSC00942.jpg

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help 2 many choices

We are going end Sept.. getting of a cruise in Boston visiting there for a few days and then up to Ogunquit Havent been in 40 yrs... Thanks for the pix and info.. Any special room or section I should ask for..?

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help 2 many choices

" Thanks for the pix and info.. Any special room or section I should ask for..?"

Actually no, most all of the rooms have an ocean view with the exception of a few that are on the lower level. You should be fine.

9. Re: Help 2 many choices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 05:16