We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Ogunquit

San Fernando...
Level Contributor
56 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Ogunquit

If I have only one blueberry pancake breakfast in Ogunquit, where should it be: The Wild Blueberry, The Egg and I or The Cove Cafe?

Thanks.

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

I see the crazy guy is at it again . When will tripadvisor stop this attack on us ?

12. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 03:00
Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

This person claims to live in Ogunquit and will visit in Ogunquit ! Like I mention before he has use different towns, cities, states, and countries under different names to try and slander us . DiceMan came to our resue today on yet another name he posted under. makes you wonder how great this site is on other reviews if this can happen to us for over one year ? This person needs some help and in this crazy world whats next a gun ? When will this site do some looking into who are new members and only one post who smears hate on tripadvisor. Like I mention I just drop off this and otherpost that I copy to our Police Department to look into .

San Fernando...
Level Contributor
56 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

Whoever it is, their messages do not appear in my answers - - they've been deleted. Anyway, my trip to Maine was last October. I loved it. You live in the most charming town! Thank you.

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

NO this person is just using any post to spread his hate against my place. In this case he hid behind your post of last year hoping that no one will find his hate again . Anyway as a full time resident here thank you for liking out Beautiful town . Please come and visit again in the future.

16. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 16:05
Edited: 03 April 2013, 16:05
Boston
Level Contributor
24,478 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

I have reported the above post, most of us on this board and other boards know when we see someone with only one post and its an attack post we all know its a fake. If none of us answer the fool hopefully he will go away.

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
97 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

The Egg and I is always crowded and a bit of a wait but so worth it. Arriving in Ogunquit in May and looking forward to breakfast there. The Wild Blueberry was good too and easy walking distance from our Shore Rd hotel.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,478 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

" The Egg and I is always crowded and a bit of a wait but so worth it "

Do yourself a favor this year and try the Cove Cafe for breakfast, it’s just outside of Perkins Cove and walk able from the village, they are located at 19 Perkins Cove Road. They do get crowded especially for breakfast.

20. Re: Breakfast in Ogunquit

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 06:16