We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
116 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

My husband and I will be staying in Ogunquit In late June for a week. We would like to take 2 or 3 day trips to visit other areas during our stay. We would like to stay in the 1.5 hours travel range. We like quaint dislike commercial. So no Outlet mall suggestions please.

Am also looking for a place to get a great massage/ spa treatment during our visit at a reasonable price.

Thanks so much!

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

No I know better then to get into his trap again .

12. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 21:35
Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

Ok Its not in our Great State of Maine but a very nice drive from Ogunquit would be Wolfebore New Hampshire. It take me about one hour fifteen minutes to get to my house there so it falls into your driving range .Its a very nice Town on Lake Winnipesaukee. A Beautiful Large Lake. You can also take a trip a Cruise on The Mount Washington also from there . There is A Boat Museum ( Mostly Lovely old wooden motor craft boat ) The Town is pretty to walk and window shops and some nice places to dine also . They are 'The Oldest Summer Resort In America " . The old train track is now a walking path which is very nice also . And closer to Ogunquit in New Hampshire is Portsmouth with The Strawberry Bank , which is a old village that gives tours etc.. Also across the street is a Beautiful Garden Park .That is about twenty minute from us . Hope this will help you plan your trip . Enjoy

14. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 May 2013, 03:35
Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

I forgot to mention Wolfeboro New Hampshire web page is www.wolfeborochamber.com for more information on a day trip there from Ogunquit Maine.

California
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

One of our favorite day trips from Ogunquit is to head up to Portland and take the ferry to Peaks Island. Very quaint, and you can rent bikes and ride around the whole island. Spend a few hours on the island, then return to Portland for a fabulous dinner!

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

Thats a Great Tip. I forgot about that . Thanks Diane6766

California
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

Don't think you forgot much, MEInnkeeper! I think we've done just about everything you mentioned at one time or another over the years and they are all great tips!

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

I have live here for 22 years and had loved every minute of it . The State of Maine is one Beautiful State. And Iam still discovering new things do to and see.

20. Re: Day trip and spa suggestions for couple

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 06:17