We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel at Ogunquit Beach?

Which Ogunquit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel at Ogunquit Beach?

Hello! I went to Ogunquit and fell in LOVE last year, and I plan on hopefully going again next year. We stayed at the Beachmere, it was absolutely GORGEOUS and a wonderful stay, but I am thinking we may try to stay somewhere less costly (though it was very well worth it) next time around. We don't spend too much time in hotels (we prefer sightseeing) so fancy amenities are not a big deal as long as the place we stay is clean, has a comfy bed, and a place to shower. :) I thought I recalled (though my memory could be bad) there being a hotel right on the left side of the Ogunquit Beach parking lot, though I can't seem to find out which one it was. It looked more like a motel, there was a gift shop, and possibly a place selling ice cream or some such thing. Can anyone help me out as far as what it was called? I am curious to see reviews. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel at Ogunquit Beach?

Never mind, found it. The Neptune Inn...

Montreal Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel at Ogunquit Beach?

At first I thought you were looking for the Norseman, which is right on the beach, but it is expensive. There is also the Blue Water Inn right next to the Neptune. I'd definitely read the reviews before deciding.

Edited: 23 August 2013, 19:17
Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel at Ogunquit Beach?

I sure will, thank you! :D

4. Re: Hotel at Ogunquit Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 05:18