We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

should we stay at meadowmere?

Boston
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
should we stay at meadowmere?

My husband and I just booked the Meadowmere for 2 nights this week - and I just read some unfavorable comments about this resort --

very small balconies - a/c vent blowing on balcony - tiny bathroom-

the room is $176.00 / night - not outrageous - but still a little pricey -

should I look elsewhere ?

This will be our first time staying in Oquinquit - have been often for the day

We just wanted a last minute mid summer getaway.

Thank you

Thank you.

Salem, MA
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: should we stay at meadowmere?

i think i want to stay here just to have the apple fritter donut thing. we always stayed at the mariner way down almost to wells. we love it there too, but was always curious about the meadowmere. maybe we will try it this year.

New England
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: should we stay at meadowmere?

We are here now (when I have time I will post a detailed review) Our room is in the East bdlg (near the BBQs) and the room is absolutely overpriced for what it is. I think the rooms in other buildings may be newer/nicer. Tiny bathroom, leaky ac on "patio", stains on bathroom floor/bdrm wall. Maybe ask which bldg you are in and move if it's the east bdlg. On a positive note, the location is not too bad. When we drove up we thought we would be dissapointed by the distance to everything but in fact, we avoid the in town traffic yet are still within (long) walking distance to everything. A huge bonus as the traffic is HORRID. The breakfast is great (simple but we don't require much)

It is overpriced but I would go anyway and enjoy yourself away from the traffic.

Love the free WIFI!!!

13. Re: should we stay at meadowmere?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 12:19