We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any "Don't Miss" Antique Malls or Consignment Shops up Rt1?

Secaucus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any "Don't Miss" Antique Malls or Consignment Shops up Rt1?

We're going to travel 18 miles N. on Route 1 to find the best antique shops/ consignment shops!

Does anyone have any "don't Miss" ones they'd like to suggest?

We like vintage kitchenware, crafty-things, like needlepoing, 40's & 50's stuff, milkglass, etc. and want great deals.....

:) Thanks!

Enfield, CT
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any "Don't Miss" Antique Malls or Consignment Shops up Rt1?

I almost forgot! Antiques USA! It's in Kennebunk on your way to Kennebunkport. Here's there website for driving directions:

ANTIQUESUSA.com

Have a great time. Getting ready to leave!

APURK

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any "Don't Miss" Antique Malls or Consignment Shops up Rt1?

Wells and York are known for their antique shops, many have fine antiques (period furniture). I'd poke around both of those towns for the most shops.

Maybe this will help: http://www.maineantiques.org

Last time I was seriously antiquing down there I picked up a pamphlet with a list of area shops. Stop in the York visitor's center right at the York exit on I-95 and maybe they have that brochure.

If you ever get as far north of Searsport it might be your best bet...

Secaucus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any "Don't Miss" Antique Malls or Consignment Shops up Rt1?

Thanks to you both! I will definitely check that out!

I'm getting ready too, can't wait!

4. Re: Any "Don't Miss" Antique Malls or Consignment Shops up Rt1?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 03:18