We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotels/motels on the beach?

Montreal
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best hotels/motels on the beach?

Hey everyone!

My mother and I are going to Old Orchard Beach this summer (late June, early July). We've been looking for hotels for weeks now and we still haven't made our choice, if anybody would help, it'd be great!

We usually love fancy hotels, but from what i saw, i guess there aren't many on OOB. So, we just want something clean, with a pool, beside the ocean. The price isn't important. Anyone got any ideas?

Oh and, is the Royal Anchor Resort worth it? That is our first choice...

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Old Orchard Beach
Old Orchard Beach
1,275 Reviews
Old Orchard Beach, ME
boston, mass
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Best hotels/motels on the beach?

i agree totally 100% with the prior review. stay away...not worth it. ogunquit and kennebunk much nicer and higher clientele.

12. Re: Best hotels/motels on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach
Recent Conversations