We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Orchard beach week of June 6

Which Old Orchard Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh Pa.
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Old Orchard beach week of June 6

Thinking of going to Old Orchard beach the week of June 6. I was wondering about the weather. I seen where some people were going in May and were encouraged not to go for it would still be chilly. I really don't mind if the water is cold. Am more interested in if we can sit on the beach and not freeze our butts off. Thanks for the advice in advance it is gteatly appreciated.

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,638 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Orchard beach week of June 6

Hard to tell. It could be nice or you could "freeze your butts off." Early June is pretty unpredictable as far as beach weather.

Maine
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Orchard beach week of June 6

Impossible to say for sure as you know, but it's safe to say you'll probably see a variety of weather in early June. I don't think you'll freeze your butts off and I do think you're likely to have some very nice days. There's plenty to do in the area so a day or two of chilly weather shouldn't put a damper on your trip.

I think that's a great time to go to OOB myself. It won't be as crowded as it is mid-summer but most everything will be opening up by then.

3. Re: Old Orchard beach week of June 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 18:10
4. Re: Old Orchard beach week of June 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach
Recent Conversations