We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please can anyone help me ????????????????????

Which Old Orchard Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
please can anyone help me ????????????????????

i wrote amessage on wanted someoneto help me on rodneys resort on oob.eady made the reservation for a week. i think is pretty late but will like some advice. thank alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradley, Maine
Level Contributor
685 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

Kath. Sorry not familiar but maybe the bump will help. OOB hasn't been my cup of tea since I was 14.

beachgirls4
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

hi there,

never heard of the place.what is the address and maybe i can fill you in on the whereabouts and things around it.

new york
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

thanks alot the resort is on 28 summit street oob the owner toll me is up a hill from there you could have a view of oob, they have there website is rodneys resort.com hope you'll find it thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beachgirls4
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

hi there,

i think you may be quite a walk to the beach. if you don't want to walk, and if you haven't already booked your reservation, you may want to head towards west or east grand avenue where all the motels and such are only 25-75 yards to the beach. just a thought

new york
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

hello there idid you got a look at the resort? do you where is it? the owner told me that is was a 10 minute walk to the pier. i already send the reservation . i mean the place looks good on the ohotos they have and formy three kids my huddy and i we got a really good deal (890) for 8 days,with a king bed in 1 bedroom and the other one with2 full beds plus a queen futon bed,a full kitchen. can you write back thank!!!!!!!!!!

beachgirls4
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

hi there,

you can find those kinds of deals closer to the beach. if oyu already made the reservation, you pretty much are stuck to it now.

new york
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

thanks for all the help well i think i really have to stick to that one. well i think i would not mind staying a litlle far from the pier. OH! i forgot to tell you that the owner toll me that down the street from the resort ther is a drive in movie theater. plaese reply back

beachgirls4
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

it is not down the street it is down the highway in Saco. about a 10-20 minute drive

Deerfield
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

when will you be going to Rodneys? we have reservations for Aug..........I heard the place is nice.....family oriantated.....a bit of a walk the the beach..........we dont have much info either.......web site looks good, but should be updated........Have a fun trip!

Deerfield
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: please can anyone help me ????????????????????

when will you be going to Rodneys? we have reservations for Aug..........I heard the place is nice.....family oriantated.....a bit of a walk the the beach..........we dont have much info either.......web site looks good, but should be updated........Have a fun trip!

Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach
Recent Conversations