We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rodneys resort

Which Old Orchard Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
rodneys resort

hi! is great to know i am not the only one on this forum that knowns about this resort. i will be geeting there on the 21 of july, coming from NYC. i mada the resarveting by phone. i spoke to the owner (andrew) and he inform be that the resort pretty near the beach and pier.we are taking the been cabin is my hubby and our three kids 12,10,4. plus my in laws in another one (small). is it your first time in maine? i have not been there before. and if it is not your firdt time it will be good some advice. thank and you too have a great vacation!

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
344 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: rodneys resort

I hope you realize that this post started in 2006. I drove by Rodneys resort last summer and it looked awful..so many other choices for accomodations.

Maryland
Level Contributor
166 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: rodneys resort

I don't know how many times I responded to a post and then noticed that the post was like 2-3-4 years old!! DOH!!

I guess if anything someone new might come along looking for information and see the updates.

But it does sound like Rodney's might be on the "pass" list.

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
344 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: rodneys resort

Surely a PASS!!!!

34. Re: rodneys resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2009, 05:44
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach