We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booth on the Pier

Which Old Orchard Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Booth on the Pier

A couple of years ago my wife and i visited OOB and took a stroll on the pier after some delicious Pier Fries,,,,,but i digress,,,,,,,,anyway,,somewhere on the right side we ducked into one of those "photo booth" things where you sat down, chose a song from a list and ended up mouthing the words with our cartoon bodies in the foreground shaking and twisting while our actual heads did what we wanted them to do. After the song was over, we entered our email address and thought we had it sent home to our computer. For some reason it never worked, but I'm wondering if this booth is still there?

United States
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booth on the Pier

You might try phoning Bill's Pizza or Pier French Fries (207) 934-2328, somebody there might know if the photo booth is still nearby. You could also post the question on Pier Fries facebook page .

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booth on the Pier

Thanks H & M.

3. Re: Booth on the Pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach