We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Beach vacation recs for end of april 2018,

portland, me
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Family Beach vacation recs for end of april 2018,

Hi, family of 4 (2 boys, 6, 7) planning a 5 day trip at the end if april. We’ve been to turks and caicos and puerto rico when the boys were infants. We’ve thought about atlantis bahamas but it seems too busy. Ideally we’d like to go someplace <8 hour flight of portland, me, on a beach, with a pool, maybe a waterslide, preferably a kids club so the boys can be entertained while the parents do nothing. Ideally we’d like the accomodations to have a kitchen for breakfast/ light meal preperation. Maybe someplace with easy access to casual hikes. We’ve rented condos through home away, etc. would love to find something somewhat isolated/ remote/ less touristy. Maybe the Bahamas Out Islands? Open to the carribean, mexico, etc. budget <$5-6k. suggestions?

2 replies to this topic
Phippsburg, Maine
Level Contributor
345 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Beach vacation recs for end of april 2018,

Heh, heh,,, it's snowing out and darn cold just now. Whatever you decide, take me with you.

South Lake Tahoe...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Beach vacation recs for end of april 2018,

Sounds like the trip I’d like to plan. Did you end up going, if so where did you stay.

Reply to: Family Beach vacation recs for end of april 2018,
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Portland
Recent Conversations