We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maine Red Claws

Granby, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Maine Red Claws

Hi , would like to watch the game Monday and I'm trying to buy tickets from Ticketreturn.com and can not get any tickets they don't accept my Canadian credit cards (I'm from Canada). So my question is can we buy tickets at the door ??? I will be arriving on Sunday and the ticket office store are closed on Sunday! need some help Thank you.

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maine Red Claws

I would call them: (207) 210-6655

I'm not sure that I understand why they aren't accepting your card. Is it a zip code issue? If so, just try 00000 and see if it works. I've seen that suggested for out-of-country purchases. Since you can e-print the tix, I would think you could buy from anywhere.

I still see availability on their site for Monday.

Granby, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maine Red Claws

I call the ticket office and it work great. Thank you !

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maine Red Claws

Glad it worked out. Enjoy the game. :-)

4. Re: Maine Red Claws

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2014, 10:17