We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motels on the beach-ish

Which Wells hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
48 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
motels on the beach-ish

Hey Wells Beach travel experts,

I have been going to Wells for years, and I stay at a cottage near the beach. Some family will be heading down for a few days and want to stay at a motel near the beach (walking distance).

I remember there is the Atlantic oceanfront, the Lafayette Oceanfront, Oxcart Motel, but I forget the others (I think there were two others). Does anyone remember what they're called? They're both on the same side as the arcade.

USA Inn and Misty Harbor, are a bit too far to walk if you have arms full of stuff that you're bringing to the beach.

Thanks,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: motels on the beach-ish

www.bellevuebythesea.com

www.eastwindsresort.com

2. Re: motels on the beach-ish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Wells