We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belle of Maine

Attleboro, MA
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Belle of Maine

Hi I'll be staying at the Belle of Maine Cottages for 1 week, Can't wait to get there. Does anyone know if its right on the water? I saw there was only 1 person to leave feedback about the cottage but it was a good one, anyone else stay there so I can be prepared as to what its like inside the cottage? I have a one bedroom, is there a porch or a deck with the 1 bedroom cottage? Any replies will be greatly welcome. Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
265 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belle of Maine

HI there

We stayed at Belle of Maine for our vacation the last 2 summers and I would highly recommend them. Their cottages are not right on the water but just a few minutes drive by car or trolley. I don't think you will find a cottage right on the water in Wells unless it is privately owned and rented.

We were very happy with the cottages. Most have decks, some have screened porches. Some of the larger cottages are newer (and more expensive) but the older ones are fine too. We couldn't rent there again this year as they were already booked up in Jan/Feb! Most people who go there, reserve for the next year.

have fun, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Bethlehem
Level Contributor
37 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belle of Maine

My parents loved Belle of Maine. So did my brother and his family. They enjoyed their stay, and never complained. They stayed there year after year.

3. Re: Belle of Maine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 12:24