We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a location betweem York and Conway NH

Beautiful Midwest
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a location betweem York and Conway NH

Hi:-)

My family will be taking a short vacation in August. We were hoping to do some activities in Conway, NH as well as the York Beach area. Do we need to have two separate hotels for this trip or is there an area that someone can suggest that is in between both places? I wouldn't mind driving a bit with the kids to get back and forth. I'm just not sure what a good hotel location would be.

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Maine
Level Contributor
275 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a location betweem York and Conway NH

The towns are about two hours apart, so you probably could pick one or the other to stay in and make a day trip. If you want to research a hotel midway, I would suggest posting your query on the New Hampshire board because the most direct route is almost entirely in the Granite State. Ossipee, NH is just about half way.

Beautiful Midwest
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a location betweem York and Conway NH

Hi :-)

Thanks for the suggestions. I really appreciate it.

I will post in the other forum as well.

With kind regards.

connecticut
Level Contributor
12 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a location betweem York and Conway NH

We just got back from a vacation in York Beach/Ogunquit, and North Conway NH. We stayed 2 nights in Ogunquit (Ogunquit Resort Motel), and 2 nights in North Conway (Hampton Inn). You could easily do a day trip to either one if you only wanted to stay in one location. It took us just under 2 hours to go from Ogunquit to North Conway. There isn't really much in between.

4. Re: Looking for a location betweem York and Conway NH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about York Beach
More York Beach Topics