We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watching

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Whale watching

My family will be visiting York Beach this summer. We are interested in whale watching. Is it possible to catch a whale watching tour out of the York Beach area?

York, Maine
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watching

Captain Mike Sosik from Bigger 'N Better Sportfishing advertises whale-watching trips out of York Harbor, or you can try Deborah Ann cruises out of Perkins Cove in Ogunquit (10-15 min. drive north from York) or Seafari Charters out of Kittery (10-15 min. drive south from York). I'm pretty sure that the Deborah Ann is the only boat that guarantees sightings...have fun!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watching

Thanks so much!

York, Maine
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Whale watching

You're very welcome, but it would probably be helpful if I included some contact info!

www.biggernbetter.com

www.seafaricharters.com

I tried the Deborah Ann site with no luck, but their phone # is 1-207-361-9501. There are also some really fun local cruises out to the Isles of Shoals in NH, and to the various lighthouses. Even a tugboat cruise in nearby Portsmouth harbor! Let me know if you want some names...

4. Re: Whale watching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about York Beach
More York Beach Topics