We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

skyrim

Which Bethesda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
preston
1 post
Save Topic
skyrim

why dose skyrim not have online, i have played the elder scrolls iv for along time i still play it now. to make the game more fun i think you should try out multiplayer for the arena. like competing with each over and working your way to the top and getting challenged by over people for your title. and you cud have rivalry wive your friends winch would be fun and competitive my friends think the same

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,201 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: skyrim

I'm sorry, this is pretty funny. Someone seems to think they're posting on a forum for Bethesda Softworks, a game company that puts out a game called "Skyrim".

Sorry conor, this is a travel forum and you've landed in the forum for the town of Bethesda, Maryland.

Good luck with your quest!

2. Re: skyrim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 21:15