We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price's Seafood

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Price's Seafood

We ate there last year and it was great. Someone posted that the owners have changed, and the food /service was bad. Has anyone eaten there lately? We are going to Havre De Grace soon and I would love to go back to Price's.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price's Seafood

Haven't been to Price's in 2 years. Were you going for crabs, it's early in the season, probably won't be local. My new favorite restaurant in Havre de Grace is Laurrapin Grill, no crabs but excellent food.

Havre de Grace, MD
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Price's Seafood

Hi - we live in Havre de Grace and are weekly diners at Price's. The original owners were superb - they sold in 2006, I think and the place went downhill and the locals stopped going. Now the NEW and present owners (since spring 2008) have improved the place 100% in quality of food, variety of menu and competent, friendly service. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price's Seafood

Thanks, we tried it again in June, and were very happy. Delicious, good service. After what we heard, we were afraid, but luckily we loved it.

4. Re: Price's Seafood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Havre de Grace