We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to catch raven's game with kids?

New York
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Best place to catch raven's game with kids?

Thinking of catching opening day of the Raven's on sunday. Or kids are 6 and 8 and we were thinking Green Turtle but I wasn't sure if it would get really crazy. Hooter's off the boardwalk shut down and we're not really a fan of Seacrets food. Any suggestions?

4 replies to this topic
pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
105 reviews
1. Re: Best place to catch raven's game with kids?

Doesn't matter where you watch it. It's going to be loud and crazy. Go to Buxy's. They're a Steeler hangout. Won't be too loud there for the Ravens. lol

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Best place to catch raven's game with kids?

I think the best place for you would be at the west OC Green Turtle. It has a little more room and a few games for the kids if they get bored while the game is on.

Another option is the west OC Hooters, 28th St Pit and Pub (which is a Ravens bar) or Dead Freddies

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
3. Re: Best place to catch raven's game with kids?

I would do Dead Freddie's. Great HD tv's and if the kids get a little bored they have a nice playground

North Brunswick...
Level Contributor
147 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Best place to catch raven's game with kids?

You can't beat the Greene Turtle for a football game. Just watched the Engels game this week and it was like being at the stadium - these were really football fans! The Ocean City location does have a pretty good game room upstairs for the kids.

Reply to: Best place to catch raven's game with kids?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City