We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Phillips is on 142nd Street - Exact Name?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Which Phillips is on 142nd Street - Exact Name?

Hello All, I was recently in Ocean City, Maryland for Delmarva Bike Week. I was trying to submit a review of the Phillips that is on Coastal Highway, but it is on 142 Street, just as you enter the city.

Anyone know the exact name?

Thanks in advance,

PRIZE

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Phillips is on 142nd Street - Exact Name?

A quick google search resulting in the following:

www.phillipsseafood.com/index.cfm…

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Phillips is on 142nd Street - Exact Name?

It's called Phillips Seafood House. I can't seem to find it under Ocean City Restaurants (the other two Phillips locations in Ocean City are listed but not this one).

Can I submit a review for a hotel, restaurant, attraction or location not listed on your site?

Yes. If you do a search for the hotel, restaurant, attraction or location you visited, but can't find it on our site, please use this form.

First, select what you'd like to review (hotel, attraction, restaurant or location). Next, enter the name and click "search." If this is a new listing that does not yet appear on TripAdvisor, click "Option 2: This is a new listing. Tell us more about this hotel, and write your review."

Be sure to include hotel/attraction/restaurant/location name, address, official website and any other contact information you have in the fields provided so that we can match it to something in our database, or add a new listing to your review.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Phillips is on 142nd Street - Exact Name?

Mink, Thanks for the link. I did not have luck with the URL listed on the other restaurants' info. So, I will try this one.

Sac, Yes...isn't it weird? It is not there. I was wondering if this part of town was so far north, that it is not considered OC, MD? HMMMM. Thanks for the info on how to post a review if it is not listed as well.

Happy travels and oh, btw, just loved it! IMHO, was much better than our May 2007 visit to the Bonfire! Although, I have to say, I did miss some of the things Bonfire had, that Phillips did not: crab bisque soup and crab dip. LOLOL But, I ate enough.

Thanks,

PRIZE

4. Re: Which Phillips is on 142nd Street - Exact Name?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 20:20
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City