We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Carmel, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

While in OC, we will celebrate our anniversary. Any recomendations for a nice, quiet restaurant, more for couples than families? My husband likes seafood and I don't, but I'm sure there's a place with a nice steak on the menu. Thanks

EQfan
Level Contributor
87 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Fager's Island in the Dining room, make a reservation

and ask for a bayfront table

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Marlin Moon or The Shark in West Ocean City. Both excellent food but The Shark has a nice view of the Harbor. Both have large menus with seafood and non-seafood items that are very good.

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

I'd recommend The Lighthouse Sound restaurant. It's located just a few miles outside OC. Excellent food and atmosphere with spectacular evening views of condo row from across the bay.

www.lighthousesound.com/restaurant.html

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Frescos has the perfect atmosphere for an anniversary dinner, plus a nice view of the bay.

Frederick, MD
Level Contributor
144 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Reflections!

67th Street Oceanside

Ocean City, Maryland

MAKE RESERVATIONS and ask for one of the little private rooms. You can close the curtains and be shut off from the rest of the restaurant and they offer some tableside preperation meals also. We always make a reservation here for a romantic meal in one of the private rooms. (They don't have any view though.)

We have found the quality of the food and service to be very good. (they even give you finger bowls!) It's a little more expensive, but not the most expensive I've ever been to.

If you go to the website, you can print off a coupon for 20% off an adult entree.

http://www.ocmdhotels.com/reflections/

Carmel, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Thanks for all of the great ideas!

dunmore pa
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

How nice, Happy Anniversary. Try Phillips on 13th street and the boardwalk. Very good food and great service and very romantic. I always get a wonderful meal there and nice service.

Culpeper, Va
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Do any of these restaurants, fager's for example, have dress codes? Or is dressy preferred? We're honeymooning this year and never had a reason to go to a 'fancy' restaurant in OC before now LOL

Virginia
Level Contributor
191 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

I tend to "dress up" a bit more at Reflections - shirt with a collar, something other than jeans and sneakers - but no jacket and tie or anything like that required. Jeans and sneakers are fine for Marlin Moon, but I'd go with a collared shirt.

Maryland
Level Contributor
43 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant for Anniversary Dinner

Fagers is a nice restaurant with a great view of the bay and does not have a dress code. I mean I wouldn't go in there with cut off shorts or anything..lol..but for the most part you can wear what you want. I am going next weekend and can't wait!

Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations