We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phillips Locations

Missouri
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Phillips Locations

I've read that there are several Phillips locations. What is the difference? Which would you go to with kids?

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phillips Locations

In Ocean City there are 3 Phillip's locations.

By The Sea is located on 13th Street and is part of their Beach Plaza Hotel. They are strictly a sit down traditional a la carte menu and they have a lounge as well.

Crab House is located on 20th Street and offers sit down a la carte, an all you can eat buffet and a carry out counter.

Seafood House is located at 141st Street and offers about the same as the Crab House.

The buffet starts at 3:30 p.m.

I believe all three locations are kid friendly, but the Crab House and Seafood House are more casual and less formal than the By The Sea location.

Missouri
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phillips Locations

Thanks, do you happen to know the price of the buffet for adults & kids?

Culpeper, Va
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phillips Locations

I cannot, for the life of me, find buffet prices on their website. They only city they offer prices for is Baltimore, and that is listed at $28.99 for dinner. Last time I was at Phillip's, it was around $25 for adults, not sure about kids. Ember's is about the same as Phillips, maybe a buck or two more, and I like their quality better. Its something you'll have to try out for yourself and see if you like, though.

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phillips Locations

When I was there last year the buffet was $28.00 a person. I'm not sure about the kid's price, but I do know they offer a kid's menu.

And, if you're interested, if you decide to dine between 3:30 and I think it's 5:30, you can get $2.00 off if you print the coupon from this website....

sunnydayguide.com/ocean_city/…

hudson valley
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phillips Locations

Phillips by the Sea at 13th St. is much more formal and less kid friendly than the other two. I think the Crab House at 21st is best for kids. It is so noisy that no one will know they are there! And the food is wonderful.

Massillon, OH
Level Contributor
178 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phillips Locations

The Phillips coupon is only good on an adult dinner - no buffet.

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phillips Locations

The coupon can be used for the buffet provided it's prior to 5:30 p.m.

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phillips Locations

bsg5698,

I stand corrected and you are right that coupon can not be used with the buffet.

I thought this was the same coupon that we utilized last year, but now that I look at it, I see the wording is different and it does exclude the seafood festival buffet even if purchased prior to 5:30 p.m.

Thanks for correcting me, I appreciate it. :)

9. Re: Phillips Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 05:31
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations