We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family discount coupon book

Westminster...
Level Contributor
408 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Family discount coupon book

Does anyone know if you can buy this book someplace in OC or is the internet the only place you can buy it?

Culpeper, Va
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family discount coupon book

If you are staying in a hotel, there are usually 2 or 3 coupon books just FULL of coupons for all sorts of products and services.. like candy kitchen and parasailing, for example.. A wide array of things. If you are staying in a condo, a lot of times they don't have these things in the room, but often times they have them in the lobby and all you do is ask for them. They either have them at the desk or they have a huge rack of them in the lobby.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
408 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family discount coupon book

Thanks for the response - But I am looking for a particular coupon book called the OC Family Discount Coupon book - It cost $15 and has lots of local coupons - I know where to get it on-line but I waited to long to order it and don't think I would receive it before I leave on Friday

I was hoping I could buy one someplace down in OC when I get there

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
614 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family discount coupon book

Not really worth the money.Your better of using the free coupons mentioned above.

Those books were printed before the season started and some of the restaurants don't even exist any more or are places which are in financial trouble.

Also there's alot of "small print" involved in some of the coupons.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
408 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family discount coupon book

I've used them in past years - Have always felt I got my $$ worth

Doesn't take much to break even for $15

Anyone know if I can buy one at the beach?

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family discount coupon book

Perhaps you can call them and ask. The number on the website is (410) 250-6000 (between 9-5).

Their mailing address is listed as 407 142nd Street, so maybe you can stop in while you're down there and purchase it there.

Good Luck.

New Freedom Pa.
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Family discount coupon book

They sell them in the visitor's center at the Convention Center on 40th St. I agree that it is worthwhile to purchase and use the coupon book. We have been doing it for years including this year.

Have fun

Jeff

Culpeper, Va
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family discount coupon book

Hmm I didn't know you could buy one. What is the difference between the catalogs you get in your rooms and the one you buy?

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family discount coupon book

The main difference is with the one that you buy, you get a lot of things for "free" without having to buy something else.

Here's the link for the OC Family Discount Book and you can see the list of coupons you get.

http://www.atbeach.com/coupons/oc_list.asp

Massillon, OH
Level Contributor
178 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Family discount coupon book

I always stop at the Visitor Center on RT 50. They have all visitor magazines, the latest Beachcomber and Coconut Times - wouldn't be on the beach without them! If you get on the VisitorsGuideNetwork.com you can see what they have. You can copy the coupons or just pick up a packet at the Visitors Center. I've never used the Coupon Book because it looks like most of the coupons I use can be found free in the magazines and newspapers. However, if you have a specific coupon you want maybe "we" can let you know if we have seen it somewhere free. I know the only place I have seen BOGO free admission to the Purple Moose is the Entertainment book and I need 1 more! So if any one has seen that in a newspaper this year let me know. 12 days and COUNTING!!

Westminster...
Level Contributor
408 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Family discount coupon book

Thanks - I will try the visitor's center when I get there

Usually the free papers have coupons for $1 off, $2 off

This book has many buy 1 get 1 free deals - We always break even with the Putt Putt Coupons alone and anything else we use is a bonus.

I have to admit though - It doesn't look like it has as many good deals this year as in years past - But I still don't think I would have trouble getting my $$ worth.

Thanks Again

Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations