We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

I am going to be going to Ocean City with my parents and my son and his wife in Nov. Instead of getting seperate rooms I was thinking of renting the penthouse. It would be cheap if we all pitched in. Does anyone know anything about it. How big is it. Is it nice Any info would be appreciated Thank you

Hagerstown, MD
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

Although I have never stayed there, I just inquired of the Quality Inn about this myself. They very promptly replied with the following:

Dear Valued Guest,

We have two penthouses here on our property. We have the

lower penthouse,which we just completely renovated, and the upper penthouse.

The lower penthouse's a five bedroom unit complete with kitchen, dining

area, two living areas and an oceanfront balcony. The upper penthouse's a

two bedroom unit complete with kitchen, dining area, living area, utility

area and an oceanfront balcony. I'm going to send you some information in

the mail about the lower penthouse that's more detailed. If you have any

further questions please feel free to e-mail us again or call us toll-free

at 1(800)837-3584.

Thank You,

Quality Inn Boardwalk

They also sent me a detailed listing in the mail. It said that the lower penthouse, that is the one with five bedrooms, has been totally renovated. All five bedrooms have their own fridge, coffeemaker, plasma TV and bathroom. There are three living areas,a fully stocked kitchen, a utility room with washer and dryer. There is a south and north deck as well as an oceanfront balcony.

Sounds pretty nice to me. They were very helpful and I'm sure that is you call them or use their contact form on their website they will also send the info. they sent me.

Hope this helps.

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

The lower penthouse sounds great after just being updated. But I would stay away from the upper penthouse as I was in there a few years ago and it is very dated...like the 70's. The lower penthouse does offer a great view and a unique experience in OC.

Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
592 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

A "Penthouse Suite" at a Quality Inn?

That just doesn't sound right to me.

Buyer beware.

PENNSYLVANIA
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

I agree, a PENTHOUSE at Quality Inn? Sue would like to see what it looks like.

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

Yes, trust me there is a penthouse suite, actually two. They were built when the hotel was built and the owners either lived there or vacationed there. It is not a penthouse suite as one might expect with luxurious upgrades and chilled bottled of champange :) One neat feature is you need a special key that you use in the elevator to access the suites. The view is outstanding and having a large private sundeck is fun too.

Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
592 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

I'm curious as to how much the "penthouse suites" rent for?

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,531 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

This year is the first I remember seeing the rates for the Penthouse listed. See www.ocmdhotels.com/qiboardwalk/rates.htm for 2008 rates.

8. Re: Quality inn Boardwalk Penthouse Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City