We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn 67th St.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Inn 67th St.

Does anybody know what how the renovations are coming along at the Holiday Inn on 67th Street? What is being done to the place? Does anybody know when it will reopen, or what it will look like when it is finished?

Anything anybody knows about this is greatly appreciated, as I am very curious about this.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn 67th St.

I think that it is a gradual renovation, with a few rooms on each floor renovated each winter (at least that's the way it has been with the Quality Inn on 17th Street). As far as I know, the hotel is still open for business as a Holiday Inn.

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn 67th St.

I too think that the renovation would be gradual as that is the way the owners of that hotel group perform renovations. I would call the local number at the hotel and ask a front desk clerk for info.

Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn 67th St.

We stayed there years ago before they enclosed the hallways!! Much nicer now.

4. Re: Holiday Inn 67th St.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 04:19