We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

Can anyone help with an all you can eat crab joint where you can sit outside??

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

Crab Alley on Golf Course road in West Ocean City has an outdoor deck. This is our favorite place for AYCE!

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
614 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

Most crab places have outdoor seating.

Higgins,Crab Bag,Hoppers,etc.

The only problem this time of year is the weather.It's kind of hard to eat crabs when the wind is blowing at 25MPH.

ocean city
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

Captin's Galley in West Ocean City, they have a nice screened deck to sit on if the weather is so-so and they also have a fully exposed deck right on the water.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

I'm confused. The title says "AYCE crab LEGS" but I get the impression that the answers are all for "AYCE whole crabs".

Can anyone clarify? Do those places mentioned serve AYCE crab LEGS?

hudson valley
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

Good question. I was wondering the same thing. I think sometimes people don't realize that Snow Crab or King Crab legs are not local to Ocean City. They see "crab" and that's what they think of.

Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

You're right, I definitely was not very clear... I did mean AYCE crabs. Thanks for the suggestions--!!

Albany NY
Level Contributor
483 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

We ate at Crab Alley last week and they had what I thought was a decent special the night we were there:

AYCE crabs, steamed shrimp, BBQ ribs, corn and hush puppies for $33. None in our party got it, so I'm not certain what the crabs were like, but that seemed like an okay deal to me.

That night they also had about five of their regular menu items as specials (including one crab cake and chicken Chesapeake) for $17. Those included two sides. Dinner for eight with tax/tip was only around $200 (not much alcohol on the bill).

8. Re: AYCE crab legs with outdoor seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2010, 06:16