We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rodeway Inn Oceanfront, opinions?

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rodeway Inn Oceanfront, opinions?

Hi all, has anyone stayed here recently? Searched this forum for Rodeway Inn and the last post was 11 months ago. My wife and I are looking for 2 nights, July 29 & 30. Got a quote of $184/nt average from Priceline for parking lot view & $279/nt oceanview. Thanks

Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rodeway Inn Oceanfront, opinions?

I've stayed there several times, and always been satisfied. As long as you specify the OCEANFRONT hotel and not the roadside motel. That one is gross. But the oceanfront hotel was clean, quiet, and convenient to everything including the tram.

hudson valley
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rodeway Inn Oceanfront, opinions?

I agree with Moomoo. The parking lot view rooms are in a dark older motel facing right on busy Costal Highway. Not desirable at all. But the oceanfront building is fairly new and well equipped. We have stayed there many times and consider it one of the best oceanfront buys in OC. The rooms are large and well equipped and the small kitchenette is a nice feature to have. It is well kept and clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the oceanfront building but would not recommend the parking lot view building.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rodeway Inn Oceanfront, opinions?

If you do stay there, be sure to get a room in the oceanfront building. It is much newer and nicer than the other building, which has been there for quite some time.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Rodeway Inn Oceanfront, opinions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 07:16