We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza for Delivery

Mansfield, PA
Level Contributor
8 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Best Pizza for Delivery

Heading to OC next Sunday (can't wait). Looking for the best pizza delivery for Sunday when we will be too tired to go out or cook.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Pizza for Delivery

Just avoid Pizza Tugos.

PA & lower DE
Level Contributor
232 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pizza for Delivery

I second avoiding Pizza Tugos. I hope everyone avoids them and they are forced to close for good. The owner deserves worse.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pizza for Delivery

Pizza is hit or miss in OC. Had Billy's recently and it stunk. Had it earlier in the year and it was good. Give these guys a try....they are new and I only had it once but it was pretty good..... http://www.johnnys56.com/

maryland
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Pizza for Delivery

My choice for delivery would be Fat Daddy's. They have good pizza and great subs and wings. Check them out at...

www.fatdaddysocmd.com

MD
Level Contributor
69 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Pizza for Delivery

I have to agree on Johnny's Pizza. Plus if you check Sunny Day or Visitor's Guides there are great coupons. We were able to feed 3 adults and 5 kids on one of their deals and had leftovers for the rest of us when we came in. Great coupons and the food was even better!

6. Re: Best Pizza for Delivery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations