We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
556 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

We just rented a condo at Fountainhead in August. Can anyone tell me what I can expect to have within walking distance? Any good restaurants, entertainement, etc? thanks so much!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,890 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

Walking distance to me is about a mile. From the Fountainhead, that covers from about ~90th to 130th Street.

Within this stretch, you'll find a good sampling of everything the town has to offer that's not located at the Boardwalk. We don't do a lot of the restaurants in this part of town except for Dumser's (ice cream and sandwiches) and occasionally Dough Roller for pizza, but I'm sure others will chime in. Two of the city's free gems are in this stretch: Northside Park at 127th St. and the library at 100th St.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,804 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

Crabcake Factory between 120th and 121st Streets. Good food, shoddy service at times. Maybe go for lunch while at the beach.

Liquid Assets on 94th Street. Good upscale dining in OC...it's located in a liquor store which is different and fun.

Lombardi's Pizza on 94th...some of the best pizza, if not the best, in OC.

Bull on the Beach on 94th.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

The Green Turtle is right across the street and has happy hour specials, decent bar food and entertainment.

Western Maryland
Level Contributor
250 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

Tequila Mockingbird-130 St.

You'll thank me later. Have fun.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
556 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

thanks guys;)

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

Liquid Assets is a great call for dinner as well as Lombardi's pizza. Crabcake Factory for crabs and you can get a great cheesesteak. Tequila Mocking Bird is also good place to chill out for dinner. Also I went a cool deli with flat screens/seating called Primo Hoagies check them out for outstanding lunch. Finishing off the night at the green turle across the street! Enjoy

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

bigdog.... for years the only place I could go for good subs, hoagies or whatever you want to call them is Anthony's on 33rd Street but this winter I was introduced to Primo's. Excellent sandwiches!!!! Ordered out so I have never been inside, but it could become one of my "go to" places for subs. Somebody also mentioned Fat Daddy's but I have never tried it.

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

Dude.. I agree with Primo's is a go to spot. I can also see that word will get out quickly about this place.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
556 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

I'm so glad to hear this guys, I was hoping to not have to go into the crazy busy areas every night for something to eat. thanks again so much!

10. Re: What's near 116th Street - Fountainhead??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations