We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Topic
Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

are there any hotels/motels in OC that allow smoking???

Boracay, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

Hello,

I would also want to ask if there are any smoking area in ocean city? I have a friend and he cannot live a day without smoking. He would love to travel to Canada but I guess the area is very strict about where to smoke and where should avoid it. Since there are still no post for possible locations, may I ask for the moderator to supply some information?

Thanks!

[url=http://alaminos.net]hundred island[/url]

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

Md law allows smoking in designated rooms for hotels for up to 25% of the rooms. Many chains (Marriott, Hilton...) have completely gone smoke free. Call the hotel that interest you. If they don't allow smoking in the rooms make sure to get a balcony! There is no smoking allowed in bars and restaurants but you can step outside and burn one if you'd like. The City Council had been mulling an entire smoking ban on the beach but this was shot down. I think eventually there will be some sort of partial ban on smoking on the beach. One beach in Jersey allows smoking only along the dune line where they have designated recepticles.

Virginia
Level Contributor
192 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

I know the Quality Inn Boardwalk on 16th Street has smoking rooms, and I think the Quality Inn at 33rd St. and the Comfort Inn Boardwalk on 5th St. also do.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

The Quality Inn Boardwalk has smoking rooms. It is a decent place to stay with two outdoor pools and indoor pool. We have stayed there many times and really like it. The rooms are efficiencies and most have balconies (first floor rooms have patios) overlooking the ocean and boardwalk. The staff members are friendly and helpful. The indoor pool area was recently remodeled, as has the rooms in the older section. We like the tower building, which, with the exception of the second floor, has interior corridors. The hotel also just added king beds to 06 rooms (106, 206, etc) in the tower building according to the lady on the phone my mom talked to when making reservations. We will be staying there this summer.

5. Re: Any smoking hotels/motels in ocean city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations