We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burger joint

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Burger joint

Please help need to know a good burger joint around thanks.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,068 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burger joint

boardwalk or North OC (or in between)- just burgers or a dinner place with good burgers, price?

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burger joint

OC Frogs at the inlet . One of the best around. I'd say Big Peckers, but not sure if they're open yet. And of course..........Dumser's for burger, fries and a shake.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burger joint

Yes Big Peckers are the best if open and Froggies are good.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
161 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burger joint

Five Guys might have the best burgers in town, and their fries equal Thrashers. ( I know this is heresy to OC people, but that's the way I see it)

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Burger joint

Atlantic Stand

Alaska Stand

I'll have to try OC Frogs. I like that place. Good view.

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Burger joint

In my opinion the best burger I have ever had was at The Green Turtle North. And I am a sucker for a good burger. I had the burger topped with crab dip. I thought they screwed up and put a crab cake on it. No, it was their crab dip. It was at least a half inch thick lump meat covering the whole burger. The burger was handmade, juicy and perfectly done. I would like to know what kind pf beef they use, because it was the most beefy tasting I have ever had. You can't beat this burger for under 10 bucks. I am sure the other burgers they offer are just as good. The Green Turtle is definately on out list for restaurants this year...ahhhh, I can taste it now!!

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
203 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Burger joint

I'll toss in the burger at Liquid Assets just to add some variety to choose from. LA is certainly NOT a "burger joint" but an option for a good burger (or anything else they serve on the menu!)

* L.A. Burger 10

creekstone farms beef, traditional cucumber & red pepper relish, bibb lettuce, denhay english cheddar, thick cut fries, sourdough roll

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Burger joint

I've never really had a bad burger in OC and I bet I've had a burger at about 3 or 4 dozen places. Every place mentioned is good, except Dumser's in my opinion. Sorry momoo I usually agree with you all the time, I guess it is just taste. One place not mentioned yet is Dead Freddie's. I love their Black n' Blue Burger. as you can guess it has bleu cheese on it and is delicious.

Oso....I agree with you on Five Guys fries.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Burger joint

That's okay Dude. I haven't had a burger at Dumsers in a very long time, so things might have changed since then.

One place I forgot to mention is the Route 50 Diner at the Francis Scott Key Motel on rte. 50 in West Ocean City. It's just like an old fashioned diner inside with a 50's theme.

Steubenville, OH
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Burger joint

Where is Five Guys in OC?