We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay Club

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bay Club

We are looking to stay at the Bay Club. Any comments? Nice, clean?

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bay Club

I have to be honest and say that I have never heard of the Bay Club before. Where exactly is it located (what street)? There is a golf course near Ocean City called the Bay Club, but there are no hotels or motels of that name in Ocean City, MD that I know of. I am sorry that I can not help you, but I can't seem to find any information about this place. I did find a Bay Club in Ocean City, NJ that could be the place you're talking about. If that's the place, try posting your question under the Ocean City, NJ forum.

Red Lion, Pa
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bay Club

Bay Club is a timeshare but you can rent rooms there as well. Friends have a timeshare and stayed there last year, said it was nice. I am staying there in mid April and will post my opinions on the place then. I too, couldn't find any reviews for the place.

New York
Level Contributor
901 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bay Club

we loved it......roomy, clean & close to all. you will have to cross a busy street to go to & from the beach, though. enjoy!

4. Re: Bay Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 15:19