We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

I am hoping someone would be able to help me...We had to cancel our Ocean Hideaway Condo Unit 211 for 7/16-7/23. It is a great 2 Bedroom condo in a fantastic location (18th Street and Boardwalk)!!! The reason we cancelled is because we need to get a bigger place (3 Bedroom). If it doesn't get rerented, we will lose the entire amount of the rental rate :( If you know anyone looking to rent a condo on the boardwalk, please suggest that they take a look at Ocean Hideaway 211. It is through Holiday Real Estate. Thank you for your help :)

Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

I really don't know if this will help you, but I was recently on Craigslist and saw posts from people looking for an oc condo for a particular week. I also saw posts trying to re-rent cancelled rentals. Like I said, don't know if that information is helpful, but thougt I'd throw it out there. Good Luck!

Western Maryland
Level Contributor
250 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

I don't know that particular unit but that building is in a great location.

Rochester, New York
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

We are interested! Email at ndavidson790@yahoo.com

Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

ndavidson: I just emailed you now. I am so sorry I couldn't respond earlier. Internet connection was not working for almost a week now. I hope you are still interested. I just checked the website (holidayoc.com) and it said it was still available. Let me know if you decide to take it or not. Thank you so much for considering it :)

Indiana
Level Contributor
52 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

Have rented that unit before and loved it but like you need a bigger place for our 2012 summer vacation. Can you recommend another great place to stay in OC? Thanks!

new york
Level Contributor
204 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

i m looking for a 3 bedroom down at the boardwalk end...any suggestions?

Phoenix
Level Contributor
458 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

I just stayed at the Belmont Towers at Dorchester St. on the boardwalk.

We had 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Lots of room.

Besides the balcony, the master bedroom also has tall windows overlooking the boardwalk.

A lot of them rent mini-weeks, too. It's in the perfect location - close to everything on the boardwalk. I will definitely stay there again.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

I'm with Phx on this one. I have never stayed there but walked through the model when we were looking to buy a few years ago. If you wanna be on the boardwalk this is the place. Won't be the cheapest option but will be the best.

new york
Level Contributor
204 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

was the beach really wide down at that end?

new york
Level Contributor
204 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ocean Hideaway Condo Rental 7/16-7/23

was the beach really wide down at that end

Get answers to your questions about Ocean City